Binocular loupe BLP-4
- Magnification: 4.0 - 4.5 x
- Working Distance: 550 - 350 mm
- Working Field Diameter: 80 - 50 mm
- Pupil Distance: 47 - 74 mm
- Weight: 100 g
- The prismatic type (Keplerian type) loupe possesses high magnification, allowing a clear view of the peripheral areas.
- Suitable for surgery performed under high magnification.
- Features a wide range of focus, which minimizes eye strain.
- Adjustable observation distance.
- Easy, individual adjustment of the pupil distance (47 - 74 mm)
- Can acquire clear images with few aberrations.
|Magnifications, x times||4.0 - 4.5||5.5 - 6.0|
|Working Distance, mm||550 - 350||550 - 350|
|Field of View, mm||80 - 50||40 - 25|
This loupe is constructed using an objective lens, a prism, and an ocular lens.